For some it may be hard to believe, but there are death cults just about everywhere. While this may seem shocking, when you detach from the things that make you to pay attention about what makes others, it becomes much clearer.
While there are certainly plenty of people who hang out at “death cult” clubs (online), or wear the “death cult” tshirt and stickers, usually death cult people look like everyone else.
What makes them part of a Death Cult, is their obsession with doom and gloom, and their diseased view about everything.
The world is always coming to an end. This thing or that thing is going to kill us, or is currently killing us always. There is nothing that anybody can do in life, but just accept the fate that “it’s all in the process of being over.”
That is what people who obsess about death want you to think.
Just because someone can analytically or categorically break down to show you its true, does it make it true.
- Global Warming will kill us all!
- No its actually climate change that’s killing us!
- We’ll all be dead soon because the energy is going to dry up, and we’re dependent upon it.
- A meteor is going to hit and there is nothing we can do about it.
- The stock market is going to crash and the whole economy will be ruined forever.
- Society has completely collapsed, just look at all of the bad things on the news!
- They is too many people on earth!!
- A disease is going to get us. See how many people its killed!!!!
And on and on it goes.
But life continues on. As it always will.
Human beings have never had it easier than they do today, this is why they worry so much. Becoming obsessed with imaginary, analytical and categorical bad, makes one forget about the simple reality that we have the ability to craft and mold our destiny.
Leadership is so compelling because of this.
People who are surrounded by “the sky is falling” really attach themselves to people with a purpose. With a plan. Something that they are striving towards. This is truly compelling.
Sure if you want to group everything into these abstract structures, and then want to be upset about them when they “are threatened” you can do that.
Or you can build relationships with people around you, to make something better.
Never forget, for those who really know, people are the greatest asset. Learn to empower, channel them, and release them from death cult obsessions.